With the Zum UZH Webmail, you can easily reach out to other students at UZH. All you need to do for that is to log in using your exclusive Email Address!
Requirements to Access the Zum UZH Webmail Login
Consider the following requirements in addition to the guidelines to access your online account.
- Use a device that connects easily to the Internet and allows you to use a web browser.
- Provide an Internet connection that can ensure you stable access as well as strong signals.
- Finally, use the existing account with the University of Zurich to sign in successfully.
Guidelines to Access the Zum UZH Webmail Registration Process
To create a new UZH Webmail account, you will need to get authorized access to create a webmail account. If you have questions about how to create an account, reach out to university authorities.
Guidelines to Access the Zum UZH Webmail Login Process
To log in to the existing Zum UZH Webmail account, follow the guidelines outlined below.
- On your electronic device, use the web browser to go to https://webmail.uzh.ch
- Identify yourself on the web browser.
- Provide your Username in the first line of the login box.
- Provide the Password you set for the account in the second line of the login box.
- Click the button ‘Sign In’ to get access to your Zum UZH Webmail Account and to see or send new emails from your inbox.
About the University of Zurich
The Zum UZH Webmail is an online service that allows users, that is the students of Zurich University, send and receive Emails and transfer their files to each other. The University of Zurich is the largest University in Switzerland, which operates with over 26,000 students. Founded in 1833, UZH provides students with degrees in fields like law, mathematics, theology, sciences, philosophy, and medicine, as well as veterinary medicine and natural sciences.