Zagmail Login is your way to stay in touch with the rest of the student and teacher body of Gonzaga University, so you never miss out anything important.
Requirements for Zagmail Login
The Zagmail Login requires that you fulfill the following criteria:
- First, you need to make sure that you have access to a device or a computer which is capable of connecting to the Internet.
- Next, you need to have a stable and reliable Internet connection.
- Finally, make sure you can read enough English to navigate the login.
Guidelines for Zagmail Login
Once you have met all the requirements for a successful Zagmail Login, you can log in to your account by following the guidelines given below:
- Visit the following web address from your browser, on the device you prefer to use: zagmail.gonzaga.edu.
- In the fields given, enter your Username and Password. You can get these login details from the admissions office.
- Select whether you want to remain signed in by checking “Keep me signed in”.
- Click “Sign in”.
If you cannot log in, it may be due to a forgotten Password, so follow the below steps to reset it:
- Visit the following web address from your browser: passwordreset.gonzaga.edu.
- Provide the information required to reset your Password; Username, First Name, Last Name, Employee ID or Student ID, Last 4 Digits of Social Security Number or Social Insurance Number, and a New Password.
- Finally, submit your request by clicking “Reset Password”.
A private, Roman Catholic university, Gonzaga University was founded on 17th September 1887. It is based in Spokane, Washington and is educating more than 7,000 students. These students can stay in contact with each other and with the university through Zagmail, which is a student email in collaboration with Office 365.