Why would you join a university? To get a degree by simply completing the required number of courses? No, to learn something new, interact with people, and gain life experience which becomes useful in your practical life. Gonzaga University taps into just that. Furthermore, they make their learning much more convenient by using Zagmail Login.
Requirements for Zagmail Login
Before logging onto to the Zagmail Login portal, make sure you fulfill the following criteria:
- Have a device or computer ready so you can access the website.
- Have an Internet connection that is stable.
- You are able to read and understand the English language enough to navigate the website easily.
- You must be a student at the Gonzaga University.
Guidelines for Zagmail Login
If you meet all the requirements, you can register your account for a successful Zagmail Login, by following the procedure given below:
- Visit the following web address from your computer: www.gonzaga.edu/zagmail365.
- Firstly, click on the hyperlink “zagmail.gonzaga.edu”, written just under the heading of “How do I access my new Zagmail account”.
- The page that follows is the Office 365 login. Enter your Gonzaga Email address and Password in the spaces given here.
- Check the box “Keep me signed in” if you would like to remain signed in.
- Finally, click the button “Sign in”.
In case you are facing issues while signing in, it may be due to a forgotten Password, so follow the below guidelines to reset it:
- Again visit the following web address: www.gonzaga.edu/zagmail365.
- Again, click on the hyperlink “zagmail.gonzaga.edu”, written just under the heading of “How do I access my new Zagmail account”.
- Then, click on the button “Can’t access your account?”
- On the next page, enter all the information needed to reset your password.
About Gonzaga University
‘They have the will. You have the way’ is the Gonzaga University’s slogan to show the simplicity yet distinction they portray. Gonzaga University, founded in 1887, is a Roman Catholic university in Washington. The campus consists of 105 buildings, enrolls almost 7,500 students with 418 full-time staff.