If you are an employee at Nordstrom, you can access, view and manage your Payroll Information via the Nordstrom Employee Login page.
Requirements for Nordstrom Employee Login
You need to fulfill the following criteria for a successful Nordstrom Employee Login:
- Ensure access to a stable Internet connection.
- Make sure you have a working device or computer to access the login on.
- You should know enough English to use the login.
Guidelines for Nordstrom Employee Portal Login
Now you can log in to your account through the Nordstrom Employee Portal Login, by following the guidelines given below:
- On the device you prefer to use, visit the following URL from your browser: www.mynordstrom.com.
- In the fields given, enter your Employee Number and Password.
- Finally, click “Login”.
If you cannot log in due to a forgotten Password, or this is the first time you are logging in, you can follow the below steps to reset or request a password:
- Visit the following web address from your browser: www.mynordstrom.com.
- Then, click the hyperlink that says “Request, Reset, or Forgot Password”.
- On the next page, enter your Employee number in the field provided.
- Then, click “Request Password”.
- You will receive the instructions on how to reset your password in your email. Follow these instructions to successfully access your account.
Nordstrom is an American company which is operating a chain of luxury department stores. It was founded by John W. Nordstrom and Carl F. Wallin in 1901. It is currently headquartered in Seattle, Washington but operates more than 349 stores throughout the country. The employees of Nordstrom can access their payment information online through the Nordstrom Employee Login page.