Working as an employee at Lowe’s? In addition to their employee benefits, you have the access you need to sign in to your My Lowes Life account for your employee information and more!
Requirements for the My Lowes Life Login
In addition to following the login and signup guidelines on this page, fulfill these requirements to access the My Lowes Life account you have without any issues.
- Stable Internet connection
- Secure network
- Ability to speak and understand English
- Existing authorized access
- Electronic Device/Computer
Guidelines for the My Lowes Life Login Process
In case your account is activated, all you need to do is sign in using these steps.
- On your computer, go to the web address: https://www.myloweslife.com
- You will be taken to the Lowe’s employee login website.
- Simply enter your Sales Number in the first line of the login box.
- Provide your account Password in the next line of the login box in the given space.
- Click the link ‘Login’ to access your account.
- In case you can’t remember your account information, click ‘Forgot Password’ for help.
- If you are a former employee, click the link ‘Click here’ to see what benefits and things you need to keep in mind as you transition to new employment.
If you don’t already have an account with Lowe’s as an employee, you will not be able to sign in, as this site is only available to those with authorized access. To create an account, contact your HR Representative or go for online customer help.
Lowes is an American retail and home improvement company. Lowes started out its operations in North Carolina in the United States, in the year 1946 and now has more than 1,800 stores in the United States and Canada, as well as in Mexico.