Worried about your Target Gift Card balance? Check your gift card balance online using the MyBalanceNow account. In the case that you don’t know how to sign in to your account, you can sign in to the account with the simple steps described below.
Requirements to Access the MyBalanceNow Login
Your credit card balance can be tracked, all you need to do is stay on top of these requirements.
- Connect to a stable and uninterrupted Internet connection.
- Use a computer or an electronic device that can establish a connection with the Internet.
- Speak and understand the languages being offered on the website.
- Purchase a Gift Card from Target before to sign in during the website signing in process.
Guidelines to access the MyBalanceNow Login Process
Register to use your Employee Benefit Information Center account using this process.
- Open this link in your web browser: www.mybalancenow.com
- You can also sign in with the website in Spanish by clicking the link ‘Espanol’.
- Provide your Card Number in the first field of the login box. This is a 16 digit number with no spaces.
- In the next field, enter your Expiration Date, as well as the CVV in the given spaces on the home page of the website.
- The CVV number is the 3 digit number on your credit card.
- Finally, click the button ‘Sign In’ to get to your online account.
In the situation that you want to select a new PIN Number or reset your existing number, sign in with the steps provided above, and use the option ‘Manage PIN’ to access your account.
Target is a discount retail store in the United States. Target started out in the year 1902 and rebranded in the year 2000 as Target. With more than 340,000 employees, Target runs in more than 1,800 stores across the United States. Target has a revenue of over 69 billion dollars and is the second largest discount store after Walmart in the United States.