As a student at the University of Vermont, sign up for your webmail once you are enrolled. After that, you can sign in and send emails whenever you want!
Requirements to Access the UVM Webmail Login
Sign in to your UVM Webmail account at the portal after these requirements are met.
- Connect to a stable and uninterrupted Internet connection.
- Use a computer or an electronic device that can establish a connection with the Internet.
- Have an existing account with UVM.
Guidelines to Access the UVM Webmail Registration Process
If you just enrolled in the university, sign up for the webmail by going to the student dealing department. In addition to this, make sure all the requirements are met. Once you have the required information, go to the link at http://www.uvm.edu/it/email/ to activate your account in addition to being able to sign into it.
Guidelines to Access the UVM Webmail Login Process
With your online UVM Webmail account, you can sign in to your account with this procedure.
- On your computer, open up this web address: http://www.uvm.edu/it/email/
- Click the link ‘Outlook for the web’ and move on to the next step.
- Provide your NetID in addition to your Password in the designated space on the screen.
- Click the ‘Login’ button to complete the process and access your account.
- Finally, select the link ‘Need help?’ to get help when you need help while signing in.
About the University of Vermont
The University of Vermont is a public research university. In addition to this, the University of Vermont started out in the year 1971. UVM is partnered with Microsoft Exchange to create a webmail service for the students and associated of the University, as well as the staff. With the UVM Webmail, sign in to your account as well as view your online account.