UPS doesn’t just provide customers with their global transportation services. UPS also helps employees access their information with a simple process that can be used to login to their accounts.
Requirements to Access the UPS Enterprise Portal Login
Make sure you complete these requirements to sign in to your UPS Enterprise account online.
- Make sure your connection to the Internet is strong and not fluctuating
- Use any electronic device that connects to your Internet and can use a web browser.
- You must be able to speak English so you can make use of the website.
- Have an authorized account from the United Parcel Service.
Guidelines to Access the UPS Enterprise Portal Registration Process
If you are an employee of the United Parcel Service, you can create a new account using information provided from your employer. If you don’t have the information you need to sign in to your account, contact your supervisor for help.
Guidelines to Access the UPS Enterprise Portal Login Process
Access your employee account at UPS Enterprise using this procedure as a reference.
- Use your computer to open up this web page: https://eid.ups.com/UPSRegistration/UPSLogin
- Choose the language that you want to take the survey in. Give the survey in either English or French.
- Provide your User ID in the available space on the page.
- In addition to this, provide your Password in the given spaces on the same page of the account.
- Finally, click the option to ‘Log In’ to your account using the account.
You can get help while signing in by clicking the available links. If you are on mobile, click the link ‘Mobile Login’. Click the option ‘Log in Help’ for information on how to access your account. Finally, click ‘Forgot Your Password’ to recover your online account.
About United Parcel Service
United Parcel Service is a packages delivery company. UPS started out in 1907 and serves its customers around the world.