How do you make sure that you stay ahead of the curve in a university where only the best of the best are enrolled? By striving to stay on top of things and connecting with other people, especially the university administration and faculty. One way to do that is through the university webmail. So, students of UPHS can do that, and more, through the UPHS Webmail Login.
Requirements for My UPHS Webmail Login
You need to fulfill the following criteria for a successful My UPHS Webmail Login:
- Ensure access to a stable Internet connection.
- Make sure you have a working device or computer to access the login portal on.
- You should know enough English to use the login portal.
- You have to be a enrolled in the University of Pennsylvania Health Systems.
Guidelines for My UPHS Webmail Login
Now, you can log in to your account at the My UPHS Webmail Login portal by following the steps given below:
- Turn on the device you prefer to use and visit the following URL: www.uphs.upenn.edu/network/.
- Here, select the option that best suits you by clicking “Click here for step by step instructions” underneath it: Connect to Your PC & Apps at Work from Your Home, Connect to Your Computer from a Penn Issued PC or Mac, or Connect to Your Work Email from Home.
- For Connect to Your PC & Apps at Work from Your Home:
- Click the “Access the Penn Extranet” button.
- Enter your Username and Password in the spaces provided.
- Then, simply click “Sign In”.
- For Connect to Your Computer from a Penn Issued PC or Mac:
- Download the Software by selecting your client; Apply, Windows or Win. Alternate.
- Then, install the software and sign in using your Username and Password.
- For Connect to Your Work Email from Home:
- Click “Penn Outlook Web Access”.
- Select whether you are using a public/shared device or a private computer.
- Next, select whether you want to use Outlook Web Access Light.
- Then, enter your User name and UPHS Password in the given spaces.
- Finally, click “Log On”.
About UPHS (University of Pennsylvania Health Systems)
A division of University of Pennsylvania, UPHS or University of Pennsylvania Health Systems was founded in 1993. It is a research and a clinical organization that operates under Penn Medicine and is located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.