University course load getting you down? Finding it hard to keep track of all your courses and all their work? University of Illinois at Chicago knows exactly what you may be going through, which is why it has given you access to the UIC Blackboard Login so things can be just a little bit easier.
Requirements for UIC Blackboard Login
Make sure you meet the following requirements before heading over to the UIC Blackboard Login portal:
- You have a basic understanding of the English language so as to navigate the website.
- You need to have a computer or device which you can use to open the portal.
- Finally, make sure your Internet connection is stable.
Guidelines for UIC Blackboard Login
After making sure you fulfill the criteria for a UIC Blackboard Login, you can follow the below procedure to log in to your account:
- Turn on your device or computer and visit the following address from your browser: uic.blackboard.com.
- First, click the blue “Login” button in the middle of the page, or the “Login” link at the top, right corner.
- Then, in the boxes given, enter your UIC NetID and Password.
- Finally, click “Log in”.
You will be unable to log in if you cannot remember your Password, so follow the below guidelines to reset it:
- Visit the following address from your browser: uic.blackboard.com.
- Underneath the “Login” button, click the hyperlink that says “Forgot Your Password?”.
- Enter all the information required and submit your request.
- Then, follow the instructions to reset your Password.
About University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC)
University of Illinois at Chicago, or UIC, is a research-intensive university which is state-funded and public. The university was established in 1965, with its 244 acres campus being located in Chicago, Illinois. This campus has more than 29,000 students enrolled within it, all of whom can benefit from the university’s efforts to streamline their education. One such effort is the Blackboard Learn tool, which students of UIC can access and use anytime.