University life can be difficult; meeting new people and making friends to get you through four years, familiarizing yourself with the campus so you don’t get lost, and most importantly, making sure you know your course material. But, UCLA makes it a little easier for its students, through the UCLA Extension Canvas Login.
Requirements for UCLA Extension Canvas Login
The UCLA Extension Canvas Login requires that you fulfill the following criteria:
- First, you need to make sure that you have access to a device or a computer which is capable of connecting to the Internet.
- Next, you need to have a stable and reliable Internet connection.
- Finally, make sure you can read enough English to navigate the login.
Guidelines for UCLA Extension Canvas Login
Once you have met all the requirements for a successful UCLA Extension Canvas Login, you can log in to your account by following the guidelines given below:
- Visit the following web address from your browser, on the device you prefer to use: my.uclaextension.edu.
- On the page that loads, enter your UCLA Email and the associated Password in the given fields.
- Then, check the box next to “Stay signed in” if you wish to remain logged in to the portal.
- Finally, click “Log In” so you may access your account.
If are unable to complete your login successfully, it may be because of a forgotten Password, so follow the below steps to retrieve or reset it:
- Visit the following web address from your browser: my.uclaextension.edu.
- Beneath the “Stay signed in” option, click on the “Forgot Password?” link.
- Then, provide your UCLA Email and click “Request Password”.
- Next, follow the instructions sent to you to reset your password.
About University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA)
Located in the Westwood district of Los Angeles, California, UCLA or University of California, Los Angeles was established in 1919. It has more than 45,000 students enrolled in its huge campus, which extends to 419 acres. The university offers 337 degree programs, both at the undergraduate and graduate level.