Wish there was more to your education than just boring class lectures, lengthy homework assignments, and impossible quizzes? Looking for a way to learn easily with the technology at your disposal? University of Alabama at Birmingham gives you the opportunity to do through the UAB Canvas Login.
Requirements for UAB Canvas Login
You need to meet the following requirement in order to visit the UAB Canvas Login portal:
- Have a computer or device ready to visit the login portal.
- Have an Internet connection that is stable and allows you to access the portal.
- You need to be able to read enough English to use the portal properly.
- You have to be a student in the University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Guidelines for UAB Canvas Login
If you are sure you meet all the requirements for a successful UAB Canvas Login, you can follow the below procedure to log in to your account:
- Open your browser and visit the following link: www.uab.edu/elearning/canvas.
- First click the “Canvas Login” image or link.
- Then, on the next page, in the spaces given, enter your BlazerID and the associated Password.
- Then, click the grey “Log In” button so you can gain access to your account.
In case of login issues, such as a forgotten password which you need to reset, you can click the “BlazerID Central” link underneath the “Having trouble logging in?” heading.
About University of Alabama at Birmingham (UAB)
A public research university, University of Alabama at Birmingham or UAB is located in Birmingham, Alabama as the name itself suggests. The university, which was established back in 1969, has over 18,500 students enrolled within it. These students can choose their degrees from 140 programs in 12 different academic divisions to make sure they get the education they need. Another thing they need is technology, which they are provided with in the form of Canvas.