How can you make your university life peaceful? Relieve the stress of university education and trying to communicate with your administration or professors? By using a portal that streamlines the process of course. If you are a student of Tufts University, then this portal is in the form of the Tufts Webmail Login.
Requirements for Tufts Webmail Login
The Tufts Webmail Login requires that you fulfill the following criteria:
- First, you need to make sure that you have access to a device or a computer which is capable of connecting to the Internet.
- Next, you need to have a stable and reliable Internet connection.
- Finally, make sure you can read enough English to navigate the login portal.
- You have to be a student of the Tufts University.
Guidelines for Tufts Webmail Login
Once you have met all the requirements for a successful Tufts Webmail Login, you can log in to your account by following the guidelines given below:
- Visit the following web address from your browser, on the device you prefer to use: exchange.tufts.edu.
- First, select whether you are on a private network or a public one.
- Next, check the box next to “Use the light version of Outlook Web App” if you wish to do so.
- Then, in the boxes provided, enter your Tufts User name in the first one and the Tufts Password in the second one.
- Finally, click the “Sing in” button and head over to your account.
If you are having trouble trying to log in, you can contact your university administration or support center.
About Tufts University
A private, non-profit, research university, Tufts University was established in 1852 and is located in Medford, Massachusetts. The university has more than 10,500 students currently studying there, and these are accommodated in ten different schools in a campus that spans over 150 acres.