Learning and education can never be an isolated process; you learn through what people before you have written or said. Hence, the educational sector is a community that you can be an active member of, especially if you are enrolled in the Cuyahoga Community College. How? By heading over to the Tri C Blackboard Login page.
Requirements for Tri C Blackboard Login
Before heading over to the Tri C Blackboard Login portal, make sure you fulfill the following criteria:
- Have a device or computer ready so you can access the website.
- Have an Internet connection that is stable.
- You are able to read and understand the English language enough to navigate the website easily.
- You must be a student at the Cuyahoga Community College.
Guidelines for Tri C Blackboard Login
If you meet all the requirements, you can register your account for a successful Tri C Blackboard Login, by following the procedure given below:
- Visit the following web address from your device, mobile or computer: my.tri-c.edu.
- In the middle of the page, in the spaces provided, type in your S Number and your Password.
- Then, simply hit the “Sign In” button to continue to your account.
In case you are facing issues while signing in, it may be due to a forgotten Password, so follow the below guidelines to either reset it or change it:
- Again visit the following web address: my.tri-c.edu.
- Underneath the spaces for the Username and Password, click either “Forgot Your Password?” or “Change Your Password”, depending on what you wish to do.
- On the next page, enter all the information asked for to successfully reset or change your password.
About Tri C (Cuyahoga Community College)
A community college located in Cuyahoga County, Ohio, Tri-C or Cuyahoga Community College, was established in 1962. The current president of the college is Alex Johnson and the student body, which is more than 31,000 strong, can take advantage of the many services and tools offered by the college. These tools are meant to help the students learn better, such as through the tools offered by Blackboard, Inc.