Traditional education systems have one major flaw; they don’t develop with the needs of the time. And the need of the current time is to adopt the newest technologies and tools for better, more holistic education. Touro, however, understands this need, which is why it allows its students to get the most out of educational tools through the Touro Blackboard Login.
Requirements for Touro Blackboard Login
Make sure you meet the following requirements before heading over to the Touro Blackboard Login portal:
- You have a basic understanding of the English language so as to navigate the website.
- You need to have a computer or device which you can use to open the portal.
- Finally, make sure your Internet connection is stable.
Guidelines for Touro Blackboard Login
After making sure you fulfill the criteria for a Touro Blackboard Login, you can follow the below procedure to log in to your account:
- Turn on your device or computer and visit the following address from your browser: touroone.touro.edu/sso/login.
- On the page that loads, enter your Username and Password in the provided spaces.
- Then, click the “Login” button to access your Touro portal.
- In your home tab, you can now click the “Blackboard” button/link to access the Blackboard portal.
In case of login issues, or to simply manage your account, you can follow the below steps:
- Visit the following address from your browser: touroone.touro.edu/sso/login.
- Depending on what you wish to do, click on the “Click here” tabs underneath one of the following options: First Time User (to claim your account), Revalidate (if you don’t know your username or password), Forgot Username (if you can’t remember your username), Forgot Password (if you can’t remember your password), or Manage Account (to edit your personal information.
- Follow the instructions to complete your task.
About Touro University
Touro University California, a private graduate school which is a non-profit school focused on health professions, was established in 1997. With more than 1400 students enrolled in its campus, which is located in Vallejo, California, the university is ranked sixteenth among all medical schools of the US in terms of producing primary care residents. This status is partly due to the university’s efforts to embrace the newest tools to teach its students, such as those offered by Blackboard.