Get access to cloud services and manage your important files across different computers and devices. SugarSync Login Account allows you to synchronize files across computers using a cloud software. So basically it’s your solution to handling and storing your data in a better way.
Requirements for accessing SugarSync Login
The SugarSync Login requires that you fulfill the following criteria:
- First, you need to make sure that you have access to a device or a computer, which is capable of connecting to the Internet.
- Next, you need to have a stable and reliable Internet connection.
- Finally, make sure you can read enough English to navigate the login.
Guidelines for accessing SugarSync Login
Once you have met all the requirements for SugarSync Login, you can register for your account by following the guidelines given below:
- Visit the following web address from your browser, on the device that you prefer to use: www.sugarsync.com
- Click the button or hyperlink, which says, “Sign Up Now”.
- First, you will need to enter your name and email address.
- Then you will have to set your password.
- You will receive a confirmation mail and your account will be active.
when you complete your registration, you can continue to SugarSync Login by:
- Clicking this hyperlink given: www.sugarsync.com
- Enter your Username and Password in the fields given for you to fill.
- Then click “Log In”.
If you cannot remember your face and password do not panic and follow these simple steps to reset your password and gain access to your account:
- Go to the following link in your browser: www.sugarsync.com/forgot-password
- Click open hyperlink, which either says “Username” or the one that “Password”.
- Provide the information required specifically to confirm your identity.
- Finally, your account would be again accessible by you.
About SugarSync Login
SugarSync is a cloud services, which enables you to manage files across different computers and other devices. J2 global acquired this company in 2015. Whereas it’s initial release was in 2009.