Getting an admission to a good university is an ordeal but once you get in graduating with good grades is even more of a difficult task. Not all degrees come with road maps but if you want a reliable roadmap to complete your degree then sign in at SMU Webmail Login Account and stay updated on your courses and semester schedules.
About Southern Methodist University
Southern Methodist University (SMU) is also one of the leading privately owned research university based in Dallas, University Park, Texas. Up till now the SMU University has almost 1,000 faculty members, over 6,000 under graduates and 5,000 plus post grad students.
What is the procedure to access the SMU Webmail Login?
So if you are enrolled into a program at SMU what are you waiting for, follow the instructions below to access your SMU Webmail Login:
- Go to the link www.smu.edu from your device in connection to the internet.
- On the top corner of the page put your cursor on the link for “Quick Links”
- A menu will then drop down with several options.
- But all you need to select is the option of “Webmail” to access the official page for SMU Webmail Login
- Then choose the option “Login to Webmail”
- The browser will ask you to choose the “Outlook Web App” after which simply type in your registered SMU username and password in the given empty fields
- Then hit the button “Sign In” in orange to finish the process for accessing your account.
- If your web browser asks you the “Remember Password” option only choose to say “yes” if you are at a secure server on a personal device.
Once you have finished using your SMU Webmail account remember to log out of the account to avoid any unforeseen event where someone can misuse your account. The good news is that the webpage of SMU Webmail Login is secured with SSL Security Software for safeguarding your personally identifying information.