What humanizes a person’s character? According to the University of South Carolina, it’s learning. Perhaps that is why the university places so much emphasis on the best and most effective new tools and technologies to help its students learn better. One such tool can be accessed by the students, faculty and stuff of the university is the SC Blackboard Login.
Requirements for SC Blackboard Login
You need to fulfill the following criteria for a successful SC Blackboard Login:
- Ensure access to a stable Internet connection.
- Make sure you have a working device or computer to access the login portal on.
- You should know enough English to use the login portal.
- You must be a student, faculty or staff of University of South Carolina, with a valid Network Username or VIP ID.
Guidelines for SC Blackboard Login
Now, you can log in to your account at the SC Blackboard Login portal by following the steps given below:
- On the device you prefer to use, visit the following URL from your browser: blackboard.sc.edu.
- Scroll down and click the “UofSC Secure Carolina Login” hyperlink in the “LogIn Here” box.
- On the next page, enter your Network Username / VIP ID, along with your Password, in the given spaces.
- Then, click the “Login” button to proceed.
If you are having trouble logging in, it may be because of a forgotten or expired Password. Either way, you can reset it through the following procedure:
- Visit the following URL from your browser: blackboard.sc.edu.
- In the box “Blackboard LogIn Help, click “Reset Your Password”.
- Provide the required information and follow the instructions to reset your Password.
About University of South Carolina (SC)
A public research university established in 1801, University of South Carolina has more than 300 courses to offer its almost 50,000 students. Many of these students are enrolled within the university’s main campus, which is located in Columbia, South Carolina. All these students can benefit from the educational tools University of South Carolina uses, such as the Blackboard tools.