Preparing to be a part of a university life is more than just about registering for courses and showing up for classes. It involves being a part of a community and that requires constant and open communication. So, how do you communicate with such a huge university as Rider University? Through the Rider Webmail Login page of course.
Requirements for My Rider Webmail Login
You need to fulfill the following criteria for a successful My Rider Webmail Login:
- Ensure access to a stable Internet connection.
- Make sure you have a working device or computer to access the login portal on.
- You should know enough English to use the login portal.
- You have to be a enrolled in the Rider University.
Guidelines for My Rider Webmail Login
Now, you can log in to your account at the My Rider Webmail Login portal by following the steps given below:
- Turn on the device you prefer to use and visit the following URL: webmail.rider.edu.
- Here, click on the “Student, Faculty & Staff Email (Gmail)” hyperlink.
- In the space provided, enter your Rider Email and click “Next” to enter your Password.
- Then, simply log in to access your Rider webmail account.
If you do not remember your Password and so are unable to log in, you can reset it by following the instructions given below:
- Turn on your device and visit: webmail.rider.edu.
- Once again, click on the “Student, Faculty & Staff Email (Gmail)” hyperlink.
- On the next page, enter your Email and click “Next”, followed by clicking the “Forgot password?” link.
- Now, all you need to do is follow the instructions and provide the relevant information to reset your password.
About Rider University
A private, non-sectarian, co-educational institute, Rider University was established in 1865 and is located in Lawrenceville, New Jersey. With a campus that spans across more than 300 acres, the university provides education to nearly 5,500 students.