University is hard as it is, so many things going on at the same time that you often lose track of the things that are most important; your courses. But, the University of Texas at Arlington makes sure its students stay on the right track by allowing them to access their course material online through the Purdue Blackboard Login.
Requirements for Purdue Blackboard Login
You need to meet the following requirement in order to visit the Purdue Blackboard Login portal:
- Have a computer or device ready to visit the login portal.
- Have an Internet connection that is stable and allows you to access the portal.
- You need to be able to read enough English to use the portal properly.
Guidelines for Purdue Blackboard Login
If you are sure you meet all the requirements for a successful Purdue Blackboard Login, you can follow the below procedure to log in to your account:
- Open your browser and visit the following link: mycourses.purdue.edu.
- First, select the account you want to log in with: Purdue Career Account or Another Account.
- For Purdue Career Account:
- Click on the button “Log In With Your Purdue Career Account”.
- Enter your Login and Password in the fields given.
- Then, click “Login” to proceed to your account.
- For Another Account:
- Click on the link “Log In With Another Account”.
- Then, enter your Username and Password in the boxes provided.
- Finally, click the “Login” button to gain access to your account.
About Purdue University
Established in 1869 and located in West Lafayette, Indiana, Purdue University is a public research university. It has a beautiful campus which covers an area of 2,602 acres, along with an additional 15,325 acres being used for industrial and agricultural research. This huge campus accommodates more than 40,000 students, all of whom can benefit from the university’s focus on providing their students with innovative software and tools for educational purposes, one of which is Blackboard Learn.