Access your Payroll Statements, Administration, Documents and Exports, and so much more through the PrimePay Employee Login.
Requirements for PrimePay Employee Login
You need to meet the following requirement in order to visit the PrimePay Employee Login:
- Have a computer or device ready to visit the login.
- Have an Internet connection that is stable and allows you to access the portal.
- You need to be able to read enough English to use the portal properly.
Guidelines for PrimePay Employee Login
If you are sure you meet all the requirements for a successful PrimePay Employee Login, you can follow the below procedure to register your account:
- Open your browser and visit the following link: login.primepay.com/employee.htm.
- First, click the “PrimePay Portal” button.
- On the next page, type in your User Name and Password in the given fields.
- Then, click the blue “Log in” button to gain access to your account.
In case you are unable to log in, follow the steps given below to retrieve your User Name or reset your Password:
- Visit the following link from your browser: login.primepay.com/employee.htm.
- Again, click the “PrimePay Portal” button.
- Then, on the next page, click the “Forgot User Name / Password” hyperlink beneath the “Password” field.
- Provide the information required to retrieve your User Name or reset your Password.
- Finally, submit your request.
PrimePay, or PrimePay, Inc., is a company that provides services related to Payroll, HR and Benefits. The company was founded in 1986 and is currently empowering small businesses to succeed throughout the country, by providing them with integrated administration and support services. The employees of PrimePay can access their accounts and manage everything from the Payroll Statements and Administration to Payroll Documents and Exports online, simply by visiting the PrimePay Employee Login.