Want to get to your PayPal cash in a quicker and easier way? Or wish to earn rewards for every purchase you make? With PayPal Debit Card, you can do it all, and you can manage the card online with ease through the PayPal Debit Card Login.
Requirements for PayPal Debit Card Login
You need to meet the following requirement in order to visit the PayPal Debit Card Login:
- Have a computer or device ready to visit the login.
- Have an Internet connection that is stable and allows you to access the portal.
- You need to be able to read enough English to use the portal properly.
Guidelines for PayPal Debit Card Login
The first thing you need to do before heading to the PayPal Debit Card Login is to request your Debit Card. So, follow the below guidelines to get your own card:
- Open your browser and visit the following link: www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/debit-card.
- Click on the “Request Your Debit Card” button.
- On the next page, enter your Email and Password.
- Then, click “Log In”.
- If you do not yet have an account with PayPal, click the “Sign Up” button and create your account to request a Debit Card.
Once you have received your Debit Card, you can then activate it by logging in to your PayPal account:
- Visit the following link from your browser: www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/debit-card.
- Click on the “Activate now” hyperlink.
- In the spaces given, enter your Email Address and Password.
- Then, click the “Log In” button to access your account and activate your card.
A global phenomenon, PayPal is a US-based company that provides an online payments system which allows its users to send and receive money online. The company, founded in 1998 as Confinity, is now situated in San Jose, California but serves the whole world.