OSU Webmail Login Account can be accessed by all registered students and staff members if they wish to remain updated regarding their schedules and university announcements.
OSU is the short form for Ohio State University which is by large a research university for public service based in Columbus, Ohio. To date, OSU has over 58,000 students in the undergraduate program, over 13,000 in post graduate program and over 65,00 faculty staff.
How can the students access OSU Webmail Login Portal?
If you are enrolled as a student of undergrad or post grad at Ohio State University then you can sign in to the official OSU Webmail Login Portal by following the guide given below:
- Go to the link www.osu.edu to open the official homepage for OSU Webmail Login Portal.
- On the page you will find a bar in grey where you can locate the link for “Webmail”.
- Click “Webmail”
- Then choose “Buckeye Mail” option in the bar that is colored red to open the OSU Webmail Login Portal for students.
- Then hit the button “Sign In” in blue to complete the OSU Webmail Login process.
What is the process for accessing OSU Webmail Login Portal for Faculty?
If you are a staff member or faculty member at Ohio State University then you need to follow a different set of instructions to access the OSU Webmail Login Portal using the same URL:
- Once you are at the homepage of OSU, locate and open the option of “University Email Service” under the option of “Webmail”
- Choose the option that suits you best from the following:
- Public Device
- Private Device
- Then on the page that pops up enter your username and password registered with the university.
- Press the “Sign In” button to access your OSU online account.