The IU Webmail Login is your connection to all the campuses of the Indiana University. So, stay in touch with the students, teachers and the administration from one webmail.
Requirements for IU Webmail Login
Before heading over to the IU Webmail Login, make sure you fulfill the following criteria:
- Have a device or computer ready so you can access the website.
- Have an Internet connection that is stable.
- You are able to read and understand the English language enough to navigate the website easily.
Guidelines for IU Webmail Login
If you meet all the requirements, you can log in to your account through the IU Webmail Login, by following the procedure given below:
- Turn on your device or computer and open the browser you prefer to use. Then, visit the following web address: one.iu.edu.
- Click the tab that says “Umail”.
- In the fields given, enter your Username and Passphrase.
- Then, click “Login”.
In case you are unable to log in, follow the steps given below to retrieve or reset your Username or Passphrase:
- Visit the following web address: one.iu.edu.
- Search and click on the tab “Passphrase Reset”.
- Select “No” when asked whether you know your current Passphrase.
- Next, provide the information required, which includes your Last Name, Birth Date, and University ID Number.
- Then, submit your request and follow the instructions.
About IU Webmail
Indiana University, often referred to as simply IU, is a public research university based in Bloomington, Indiana. It was established on January 20, 1820, and currently, has over 49,000 students and more than 2,000 academic staff. All of these students and academic staff members can stay in touch with each other through the IU Webmail login, which is hosted in collaboration with Google.