Looking for affordable houses in New York? NYCHA is the best place for you. NYCHA Self-Service account provides you affordable houses and other social and community facilities. This is the best site for low income New Yorkers.
Requirements for accessing NYCHA Self-Service Login
The NYCHA Self-Service Login requires that you have these following requirements:
- To begin with, you have to ensure that you approach a gadget or a PC, which is suited for join with the Internet.
- Next, you require a quick and dependable Internet connection.
- At long last, what you need is that you can read enough English to investigate the login.
Guidelines for accessing NYCHA Self-Service Login
You can register for your NYCHA Self-Service Login, by following the guidelines given below:
- On the device of your preference visit the following link: https://selfserve.nycha.info
- Click the button or hyperlink, which says, “Register your account”.
- First, you will have to select your user type.
- Then you will enter your employer name and Tax Id.
- Next step will be of entering your user name and contact number.
- After that, fill in with your current email address and set your password.
- You will receive an email confirming your registration.
After completing the above steps, you can continue to NYCHA Self-Service Login:
- Visit the web address given from any device or Pc: https://selfserve.nycha.info
- Enter the information required for logging in.
- Click log in.
If due to some reasons you cannot log in follow these easy instructions:
- Go to the following web address from any device in which internet is available: https://selfserve.nycha.info
- Open the hyperlink saying “Forgot/ Reset password”.
- Provide the information they require in order to confirm your identity.
- At the end, your account would be accessible again.
NYCHA the New York City Housing Authority is a company which provides low income new Yorkers housing, social and community services. Its Headquarters is in Broadway, Manhattan and was founded in 1934.