Going through university life is nothing short of a walk through the Brazilian rain forest with tons of quizzes, daily assignments and a hectic semester schedule. However you can now easily access your online Northwestern Webmail Login Account and receive latest notifications from your university to ease up your life!
About Northwestern University
Northwestern University (NU) is another famous and leading research university running privately in Illinois with other campuses in Doha, California and San Francisco. To date the university has over 8,000 graduate students, 12,000 post grad students and over 3,000 faculty.
What is the process for accessing the official Northwestern Webmail Login?
If you are students currently enrolled at the Northwestern University then follow the guide given below to access your Northwestern Webmail Login:
- Go to the web page http://www.northwestern.edu/ from your web browser
- Locate and hit the link for “Webmail” at the right side of the page in a purple highlight.
- Then choose the link for Northwestern Webmail Login or directly access it at http://www.northwestern.edu/webmail/
- Then select the link that says “Students” given in the purple box.
- Now enter a valid email address and password in the white slot and hit “login” to access your account.
What is the process for accessing the Northwestern Webmail Login by the faculty?
If you are a member of the faculty in NU then access the Northwestern Webmail Login via the instructions below:
- Again you must visit the URL http://www.northwestern.edu/ from your browser
- Locate and click “Webmail” at right side of the page
- Choose the link for Northwestern Webmail or directly visit it at http://www.northwestern.edu/webmail/ .
- Choose the option that says ‘Faculty and Staff” in purple highlight.
- Also select if you are at a public or a private server.
- Then give in your Net ID and password din the respective slots
- Hit the “Login” button to complete the process.