Why do you enroll in a university? To get an education or a degree? To make sure you can get a good job once you graduate? For money and success? No, the main purpose of entering a university is to learn. And if you join NJCU, you can be sure to learn with the best possible educational tools and services, such as the Blackboard Learn, which you can access by visiting the NJCU Blackboard Login page.
Requirements for NJCU Blackboard Login
Before heading over to the NJCU Blackboard Login portal, make sure you fulfill the following criteria:
- Have a device or computer ready so you can access the website.
- Have an Internet connection that is stable.
- You are able to read and understand the English language enough to navigate the website easily.
- You must be a student at the New Jersey City University.
Guidelines for NJCU Blackboard Login
If you meet all the requirements, you can register your account for a successful NJCU Blackboard Login, by following the procedure given below:
- Visit the following web address from your device, mobile or computer: blackboard.njcu.edu.
- On the left side of the page, in the boxes provided, enter your Username in the first and your Password in the second box.
- Then, hit the “Login” button to access your Blackboard account.
In case you are facing issues while signing in, it may be due to a forgotten Password, so follow the below guidelines to either reset it or change it:
- Again visit the following web address: blackboard.njcu.edu/.
- Underneath the boxes for the Username and Password, click “Forgot Your Password?”.
- On the next page, enter all the information needed to reset your password.
About NJCU (New Jersey City University)
New Jersey City University, also known as NJCU, is a public university, which was established in 1929. The university has a huge campus in the Jersey City of New Jersey, where more than 9,000 students are enrolled. These students can choose to study from 41 undergraduate and 27 graduate programs being offered at the university.