Red Lobster employees, managers, contractors and team members can access their organizational accounts online by visiting the My Dish Red Lobster Login.
Requirements for My Dish Red Lobster Login
You need to meet the following requirement in order to visit the My Dish Red Lobster Login portal:
- Have a computer or device ready to visit the login portal.
- Have an Internet connection that is stable and allows you to access the portal.
- You need to be able to read enough English to use the portal properly.
Guidelines for My Dish Red Lobster Login
After making sure you fulfill the criteria for a My Dish Red Lobster Login, you can follow the below procedure to register your account:
- Open your browser and visit the following link: www.portal.redlobster.com.
- In the spaces given, enter your organizational account’s Username and Password.
- Click “Sign in”.
In case you are unable to log in, follow the steps given below to retrieve or reset your Username or Password:
- Visit the following web address from your browser: www.portal.redlobster.com.
- Click one of the hyperlinks that says “Password Reset” depending on whether you are a Restaurant Manager/RSC Employee or RSC Contractor. You can also click the hyperlink “Forgot Username?” or “Restaurant Password Reset” if you are a Restaurant Team Member.
- Provide the information required to either retrieve your Username or reset your Password.
- Finally, submit your request.
About Red Lobster
An American-based casual dining restaurant chain, Red Lobster is famous for what it is named after; lobsters. Founded by Bill Darden and Charley Woodsby in 1968, the company is headquartered in Orlando, Florida, but has operations throughout the world in more than 700 locations.