Want to manage your Telus services online? Learn how to access My Telus Webmail Login Account to pay your bills, view your usage, view your profile and view new promotional offers.
Requirements for accessing My Telus Webmail Login
The My Telus Webmail Login requires that you fulfill the following criteria:
- First, you need to make sure that you have access to a device or a computer which is capable of connecting to the Internet.
- Next, you need to have a stable and reliable Internet connection.
- Finally, make sure you can read enough English to navigate the login.
Guidelines for accessing My Telus Webmail Login
Once you have met all the requirements for My Telus Webmail Login you can register for your account by following the guidelines given below:
- Visit the following web address from your browser, on the device that you prefer to use: https://www.telus.com/en/bc/support/article/sign-in-to-telus-webmail.
- Click the button or hyperlink which says “Register now”.
- You will need your account number appears on your service agreement and your bill.
- You will also have to give your name, cell phone number and email id..
- You will receive a confirmation mail on your email and your registration will be complete.
After your registration is complete, you can continue to the My Telus Webmail Login:
- Visit the following web address from your browser: www.telus.com.
- In the fields given, enter your Username and Password in the fields provided.
- Click “Log In”.
If you cannot log in, it may be due to a forgotten Username or Password, so follow the below steps to redeem them:
- Visit the following web address from your browser: www.telus.com/clientIdentity/forgottenPassword.do?parameter=init&serviceType=telus.
- Click either the hyperlink which says “Username” or the one that “Password”.
- Provide the information required to redeem or reset your Username and Password.
- Finally, submit your request.
About My Telus Webmail
Telus is Canadian telecommunication company that provides wide ranges of telecommunications products and services. Its headquarters is located in Vancouver, British, Columbia, Canada.