Keeping on top of everything your university, professors and friends want you to know can be a tedious and frustrating task. But, Lafayette realizes the importance of staying in touch which is why it has made it easier for its students to do with the Lafayette Webmail Login.
Requirements for Lafayette Webmail Login
Before heading over to the Lafayette Webmail Login, make sure you fulfill the following criteria:
- Have a device or computer ready so you can access the website.
- Have an Internet connection that is stable.
- You are able to read and understand the English language enough to navigate the website easily.
- You must possess a Net ID and a Password provided to you by the Lafayette College’s administration.
Guidelines for Lafayette Webmail Login
If you meet all the requirements, you can log in to your account for a successful Lafayette Webmail Login, by following the procedure given below:
- Turn on your device or computer and open the browser you prefer to use. Then, visit the following web address: webmail.lafayette.edu.
- Enter your Net ID along with your Password in the spaces provided.
- Then, click “Login”.
In case you are facing issues while trying to log in, it may be due to a forgotten Password, so follow the below steps to reset it:
- Visit the following web address from your browser: password.lafayette.edu/reset.php.
- Enter your Net ID in the provided space.
- Then, click the “Request” button.
- You will receive a message in your Lafayette Application Status email address. Follow the instructions in the message to reset your password.
About Lafayette College
A private, liberal arts college, Lafayette College was established back in 1826 by James Madison Porter. The college, based in Easton, Pennsylvania has a 110-acre large campus, with a 230-acre athletic complex, and it has more than 2,500 undergraduate students currently enrolled there.