Facing a bad time because your loved ones are in jail and having difficulties connecting with them?This company provides you services like transfer of money or video chat with your inmates on the go. Connect with your loved ones at Jpay.
Requirements for accessing JPay Email Login
The JPay Email Login requires that you fulfill the following criteria:
- First, you need to make sure that you have access to a device or a computer which is capable of connecting to the Internet.
- Next, you need to have a stable and reliable Internet connection.
- Finally, make sure you can read enough English to navigate the login.
Guidelines for accessing JPay Email Login
Once you have met all the requirements for JPay Email Login, you can register for your account by following the guidelines given below:
- Visit the following web address from your browser, on the device that you prefer to use: https://www.jpay.com
- Click the button or hyperlink which says “Register Now”.
- You will have to select your state and then enter your inmate/offender id.
- After that you will fill in with your name, SSN, email address and set your password.
- You will receive a confirmation mail on your email and your registration will be complete.
Continue to JPay Email Login after the completion of your registration:
- Visit the following link address: https://www.jpay.com
- Enter your Username and Password in the required fields.
- Click on “Log In”.
If you are facing difficulties remembering your Username or Password, follow these easy steps to redeem them:
- Click on the link which says “Forgot Password”.
- Provide the information required to reset your Username and Password.
- Finally, submit your request and your password would be changed.
JPay is a privately owned amelioration-related service provider company. It was founded in 2002 and its current CEO is Errol Feldman. Its Headquarters is situated in Miramar, Florida. This company has signed contracts with state Departments of Correction, county jails and also privately held federal prisons in providing services like money transfer, video chat and email.