Wondering what grade you got on your last assignment? The process of waiting just got a lot easier. Ivy Tech Community College helps students by giving them access to their Blackboard accounts, where they can sign in for a quick update on all their grades!
Requirements to Access the Ivy Tech Blackboard Login
- Connect to a strong Internet network which is reliable.
- Use a secure network that keeps your data safe.
- Make sure you use a device that connects to the network.
- Use an existing account with the website with authorized access.
- Study at Ivy Tech account with the correct access and sign in to your account.
Guidelines to using the Ivy Tech Community College of Indiana Blackboard website:
Open this link in your web browser: online.ivytech.edu
- For more announcements relating to the Blackboard site, click the link ‘Announcements’.
- In addition to this, click ‘Calendar’ for the yearly schedule.
- Finally, click ‘Goals and Assessments’ for specific goals in ever department.
Guidelines to access the Ivy Tech Blackboard Login Process
- Open this link in your web browser: online.ivytech.edu
- Enter your Campus Connect Credentials (aka your username in addition to the password) in the given space.
- Finally, click ‘Login’ to go to your account.
For difficulties while signing in or using the website, use the information under the ‘Help’ tab to learn about how to fix your problem.
About the Ivy Tech Community College of Indiana
The Ivy Tech Community College of Indiana is a system of educational institutes in 32 campuses. Founded in the year 1963, the Ivy Tech Community College of Indiana offers certificates, degrees, as well as associate degrees to its students. In addition to this, Ivy Tech houses over 20,000 students in various programs. The programs at Ivy Tech Community College are divided into Business/Public Services, Technology, as well as Health Sciences.