IVC has been serving scores of students since its inception, its main aim is the improvement of their learning experience. IVC Blackboard Login is a part of this aim. It is an online learning management system that has been devised keeping in mind the needs of the students. Through this learning system, students can organize all their study resources and access them whenever they wish. They can not only submit their assignments but also download various course resources such as books, readings etc. They can also check for any upcoming deadlines or quizzes and much more. The faculty can also use this system for the purpose of sharing course resources with their students. In this step-by-step guide, you will find all that you need to know about how to access this system.
Irvine Valley College is a community college that is a part of the Community Colleges System in California, US.
The IVC Blackboard Login Procedure
IVC Blackboard login can only be accessed by the community of IVC which includes the students and faculty members who are currently a part of IVC. To sign in to IVC Blackboard, follow these steps:
- Open your web browser and go to the IVC Blackboard Login page
- Another way to access the page is by finding it on Google or clicking on the URL given here: www.ivc.blackboard.com
- Following the URL thread will take you to the IVC Blackboard login page
- On the login page, enter your username and password
- Your username will be the first part of your campus email id. For your default password, enter either your PIN number with 2 zeros or the last 4 digits of your SSN along with two zeros
- Click on the “Login” button to sign in and access your courses
IVC Blackboard Login PIN Reset Procedure
To reset your IVC Blackboard Login PIN, do one of the following:
- Go to https://www.mysite.socccd.edu/Portal/Default.aspx
- If you can’t access Mysite, then click on the “Forgot my PIN” option