Want to save time and travel cost in a world that is getting costly minute by minute? Access GoToMeeting Login Account for video conferencing, video meetings and screen-sharing.
Requirements for accessing GoToMeeting Login
The GoToMeeting Login requires that you fulfill the following criteria:
- First, you need to make sure that you have access to a device or a computer which is capable of connecting to the Internet.
- Next, you need to have a stable and reliable Internet connection.
- Finally, make sure you can read enough English to navigate the login.
Guidelines for accessing GoToMeeting Login
Once you have met all the requirements for GoToMeeting Login, you can register for your account by following the guidelines given below:
- Visit the following web address from your browser, on the device that you prefer to use: www.gotomeeting.com
- Click the button or hyperlink which says “Sign up”.
- Then fill in with your name, email address and set your password.
- You will receive a confirmation mail on your email and your registration will be complete.
After your registration is complete, you can continue to GoToMeeting Login:
- Visit the following web address from your browser: www.gotomeeting.com
- In the fields given, enter your Username and Password in the fields provided.
- Click “Log In”.
If you cannot log in, it may be due to a forgotten Username or Password, so follow the below steps to redeem them:
- Visit the following web address from your browser: login.citrixonline.com/pwdrecovery
- Click either the hyperlink which says “Username” or the one that “Password”.
- Provide the information required to redeem or reset your Username and Password.
- Finally, submit your request.
GoToMeeting is an American-based web-hosted video conferencing company. It was developed by division of Citrix in july 2004 in Santa Barbara, California. It uses screen sharing and remote access technology. It allows its users to meet with other computer users, customer or clients online via the internet in real time through it’s online meeting, video conferencing and desktop sharing services.