Georgetown University wants to make education and learning as easy as it can for not only its current students, but also its alumni, staff and potential new students who wish to enroll in the future. How? Through the Georgetown Blackboard Login.
Criteria for Georgetown Blackboard Login
You need to fulfill the following requirements for a successful Georgetown Blackboard Login:
- Make sure you have access to an unwavering Internet connection.
- Ensure that your device or computer is working properly to access the login portal on.
- You should be familiar enough with the English language in order to use the login portal.
Guidelines for Georgetown Blackboard Login
Now, you can log in to your account at the Georgetown Blackboard Login portal by following the steps given below:
- Using your device or computer, type this URL in order to view the login portal: scs.georgetown.edu/blackboard.
- Now, click on the image which says “Bb” and has “Blackboard” written underneath it.
- Then, click on the button which says “Login To Blackboard”.
- Enter your NetID and Password in the spaces provided.
- Finally, press the “SIGN IN” button.
If you are facing problems logging in, it may be caused due to a forgotten Password, so follow the steps given below to retrieve reset your password:
- Visit the following URL from your browser: password.georgetown.edu/aims/ps.
- There will be a heading ‘Welcome to Georgetown’s NetID Password Management System.’ Underneath it, in the space provided, add your NetID and choose your language from the drop-down menu.
- Press on the blue button which says “I Agree”.
- Now, follow the instructions to reset your Password.
About Georgetown University
Founded in 1789 as Georgetown College in Washington D.C., United States, Georgetown University is a private, nonprofit university. The campus, spreading over 104 Acres of land and having the strength of 17,849 students, has much more to offer than just academics. Its mission is to deliver its students with a world-class, values based education; particularly through tools like the ones developed by Blackboard.