Today’s education is often a race to see who can churn out degrees faster, and actual learning gets lost somewhere in the process. To counter this decline in education, many educational tools and technologies are being employed, such as the Blackboard learn which you can access through the FCPS Login.
Requirements for FCPS Blackboard Login
Before heading over to the FCPS Blackboard Login portal, make sure you fulfill the following criteria:
- Have a device or computer ready so you can access the website.
- Have an Internet connection that is stable.
- You are able to read and understand the English language enough to navigate the website easily.
Guidelines for FCPS Blackboard Login
If you meet all the requirements, you can register your account for a successful FCPS Blackboard Login, by following the procedure given below:
- Turn on your device or computer and open the browser you prefer to use. Then, visit the following web address: fcps.blackboard.com.
- Enter your Username along with your Password in the provided spaces.
- Then, click “Login” to gain access to your account.
In case you are facing issues while trying to log in, it may be because of a forgotten Password, so follow the below steps to reset it:
- Visit the following web address from your browser: fcps.blackboard.com.
- Click the hyperlink that says “Forgot Your Password?” next to the Login button.
- Provide the information asked for.
- Then, submit your request and follow the instructions to reset your password.
About Fairfax County Public School (FCPS)
FCPS, or Fairfax County Public School systems, is a school division located in Virginia, while its headquarters are in Fall Church, Virginia. The school division covers an area of 406 miles per square and has more than 186,000 students enrolled within it. The school division employs the use of educational software to enhance students’ learning, such as through the Blackboard Learn tool.