Want to save your time and money? Purchase hardware and retail home improvement with Lowes Credit Card. Save both by managing, editing and handling your account from the ease of your home.
Requirements for Lowes Credit Card Login
The Lowe’s credit card Login requires that you fulfill the following criteria:
- You need to have an access to a device or a computer which is capable of connecting to the Internet.
- Secondly, you need to have an internet connection.
- Finally, make sure you can read enough English to navigate the login.
Guidelines for Lowe’s Credit Card Login
Once you have met all the requirements for Lowe’s Credit card Login, you can register for your account by the guidelines given below:
- Go to: https://www.lowes.com/cd_Lowes+Consumer+Credit+Center_739786611_ by using the browser on your device that is connected to internet.
- Click on the the button saying “APPLY NOW”.
- Select the credit card of your choice and click on the button saying “CONTINUE”.
- Fill in all the necessary information required to register your account.
- Then, submit your registration, which, if approved, allows Synchrony bank to provide you with a Lowe’s Consumer Credit card.
- Once your request has been submitted, you will receive a temporary password in your email address. You can use this password to log in for the first time. You can change your password later on.
After your registration has been approved, you can login to your account by following the steps given below:
- Visit the following web address from your browser: https://www.lowes.com/cd_Lowes+Consumer+Credit+Center_739786611_
- Click on the hyperlink which says: “mylowes sign in” on the top right corner of the page.
- Enter your Username and Password in the fields provided.
- Click the “SIGN IN” button.
In order to change your password:
- Go to: https://www.lowes.com using your browser, Click on the hyperlink saying “sign in”, select the “Forgot my Password” option.
- Enter your First Name, Last Name and your Email Id.
- Finally, submit your request.
- You will receive an email containing a link to reset your password.
LOWE’S is a Fortune 500, American-based company, founded by Lucius Smith Lowe in 1946. Lowe’s headquarter is currently located in Mooresville, North Carolina.It is the second largest Hardware Chain in United States following The Home Depot, only. The company operates a chain of home improvement and appliance stores not only in USA, but Mexico and Canada as well. The Lowe’s chain has 1,840 stores in total.