We all know that the world has become a global village; distances have decreased between places due to faster travel and communication services. And as the world settles into this century and all its progress, you can benefit from these services too. Communicate with the world by accessing your account at the Centurytel Webmail Login page.
Requirements for Centurytel Webmail Login
Before heading over to the Centurytel Webmail Login portal, make sure you fulfill the following criteria:
- Have a device or computer ready so you can access the website.
- Have an Internet connection that is stable.
- You are able to read and understand the English language enough to navigate the website easily.
Guidelines for Centurytel Webmail Login
If you meet all the requirements, you can register your account for a successful Centurytel Webmail Login, by following the procedure given below:
- Visit the following web address from your device, mobile or computer: eam.centurylink.com/eam/login.do.
- Click “Enroll Now” underneath the heading “New to My Account?”.
- Then, provide all the relevant information required to set up your account and submit your registration when done.
Once you have registered for an account, you can log in by following the instructions below:
- Visit the link eam.centurylink.com/eam/login.do.
- Enter the My Account User Name followed by the My Account Password in the given boxes.
- Finally, click “Sign In” to continue to your Centurytel account.
In case you are facing issues while signing in, it may be due to a forgotten User Name or Password, so follow the below guidelines to retrieve or reset them:
- Again visit the following web address: eam.centurylink.com/eam/login.do.
- On the right side of the page, click “Forgot user name?” or “Forgot password?” depending on which you have forgotten.
- Then, follow the instructions to retrieve your User Name or reset your Password.
Formerly known as Centurytel, CenturyLink is a telecommunications company based in Monroe, Louisiana. It was founded in 1930 and soon became the third-largest telecommunications company in America, in terms of the lines served. CenturyLink provides its telecommunication and data services throughout the world; in homes, businesses, wholesale customers and even the government.