If you are a CCA employee, you can log on to the CCA Employee Login page and find links to the CCA policies, procedures, and forms for accessing the open Enrollment website. CCA will soon be adding new features to the page to make it even more convenient for its employees over the next couple of months.
Requirements for CCA Employee Portal Login
You need to meet the following requirement in order to visit the CCA Employee Portal Login:
- Have a computer or device ready to visit the login.
- Have an Internet connection that is stable and allows you to access the portal.
- You need to be able to read enough English to use the portal properly.
Guidelines for CCA Employee Portal Login
If you are sure you meet all the requirements for a successful CCA Employee Portal Login, you can follow the below procedure to log in:
- Turn on the device you generally use and open your preferred browser. Then, type in the following web link in the address bar: portal.corecivic.com/EmployeePortal/login.
- This will take you to the main page of the CCA Employee Portal Login.
- Here, in the first field, enter your Login ID which would be provided to your by your company.
- In the second field, enter your Password, which is also given to you by your company, but can be reset after your first login.
- Finally, click the “Log In” button to gain access to your account.
CoreCivic (CCA) was started in Nashville, Tennessee, in 1983 and only operates within the United States. Itmanages private prisons and detention centers and is one of the biggest corrections companies in the United States. CCA takes on the social responsibility of helping individuals conform and behave according to the law.