Get latest information about upcoming events and programs at Boston University. Simply sign up at BU Webmail and get its latest news and information.
Requirements for accessing BU Webmail Login
The BU Webmail Login requires that you fulfill the following criteria:
- First, you need to guarantee that you approach a device or a PC, which is outfitted for unite with the Internet.
- Next, you require a fast and solid Internet affiliation.
- Finally, what you need is that you can read enough English to explore the login.
Guidelines for accessing BU Webmail Login
Once all the requirements for BU Webmail Login are completed, you may register for your account by following the guidelines given below:
- Open this link from your device from preference: https://www.bu.edu/webmail/
- Click the button or hyperlink, which says, “Register”.
- First, you will need to provide your BU User name.
- Then you will have to enter your email address.
- After that, set your password and answer to some security questions.
- You will receive a confirmation mail shortly on your email address confirming your registration on BU Webmail Login.
After the completion of your registration you may visit BU Webmail Login by following these steps:
- Open this web address given from your device in which internet is available: https://www.bu.edu/webmail/
- Enter your email id and password.
- Click on the login button.
If you cannot recall your email address or password there is still a way through which you can access your account:
- Open the following link in your browser: https://weblogin.bu.edu/accounts/forgot
- Choose either the hyperlink, which says “email” or “Password”.
- Answer to their queries.
- At the end, your account will be accessible.
About BU Webmail
Boston University is a private university located in Boston, Massachusetts found in 1839. Its president is Robert A Brown. It not only offers undergraduate programs but also graduate programs also.