Blackboard Mizzou brings a whole new dimension to learning and education with its wide variety of benefits for students; increased course accessibility, better interaction with the lecturer, and quick assignment submission. Want to learn how to avail these benefits? This article summarizes it all.
About BlackBoard Mizzou
Blackboard Mizzou is University of Missouri’s online system for students and faculty. The purpose of this system is to enable the students and faculty to manage courses, assignments, graded instruments and other such learning-related tasks.
Blackboard Mizzou Login Requirements
- You must be a student at the University of Missouri
- Ensure that you have a smooth internet connection and a device with which you can log in to the site
Blackboard Mizzou Login Procedure
In order to get access to all these benefits for yourself, all you have to do is follow this simple login procedure which has been elaborated below in the form of an easy step-by-step guide for you:
- From your browser, go to the official Blackboard Mizzou official site or visit the website directly from here by following this URL link: https://courses.missouri.edu/
- The URL link will direct you to the Blackboard Mizzou login site
- On the login page, you will see a number of options. Click on the black bar with the words “BLACKBOARD” written in it
- After you have clicked on the option, you will be directed to a login page. Provide your username and password in the spaces provided to you. Note: You will be required to log in with your Mizzou PawPrint ID and password
- Click on the “login” button to finish the login procedure
To learn more about how to use Blackboard Mizzou to manage your courses and assignments, visit the following links:
You can also get in touch with the university through their social media profiles, the links to which have been provided as follows: