What is the best thing about your country? What would you do to defend it? Would you enlist in the army and lay your life on the line for those back home? You may think you would, but actually doing it is a whole other matter. Then there are those brave enough to actually enlist and fight enemies on the frontline, risking their lives every day for their countrymen. For these brave men and women, the life can be made a little smoother through tools that allow them to connect with their fellows. One such tool is the Army Webmail Login.
Requirements for Army Webmail Login
Make sure you meet the following requirements before heading over to the Army Webmail Login portal:
- You have a basic understanding of the English language so as to navigate the website.
- You need to have a computer or device which you can use to open the portal.
- Finally, make sure your Internet connection is stable.
- You have to be a part of the US Army.
Guidelines for Army Webmail Login
After making sure you fulfill the criteria for a Army Webmail Login, you can follow the below procedure to register your account
- Visit ako.us.army.mil/suite/pages/reg/startRegistration.ext.
- Click “Create Account with CAC”.
- Or you can enter your SSN or Foreign Identification Number and click “Next”.
- Then, provide all the required information to create your account.
Now you log in to your account by following the below guidelines:
- Turn on your laptop, device or computer and visit the following URL from your browser: www.us.army.mil/.
- In the given fields, enter your Username and Password.
- Then, simply log in to proceed to your account.
About the United States Army
The United States Army, also known as USA, is the largest branch of the United States Armed Forces with over 460,000 active personnel in 2017. The Army, founded in 1775, has its headquarters in The Pentagon, which is located in Arlington County, Virginia.