Are you an army soldier or related to any military person? To send and receive encrypted emails access AKO Webmail Login Account. Soldiers and DA can also get access to a service specially for the army.
Requirements for accessing AKO Webmail Login
You need to fulfill the below-given requirements in order to access AKO Webmail Login
- You need to have an access to a device or a computer which is capable of connecting to the Internet.
- Secondly, you need to have an internet connection.
- Finally, make sure you can read enough English to navigate the login.
Guidelines for AKO Webmail Login
Once you have met all the requirements for AKO Webmail Login, you can register for your account by following the guidelines given below:
- Visit the following web address from your browser, on the device that you prefer to use:https://webmail.us.army.mil/
- Click the button or hyperlink which says “Register now”.
- Click on the hyperlink saying “Enroll here” below the sign in button.
- Fill in your last name, SSN and Date of birth in the required fields.
- Click on “Sign up” button and get registered.
- You will receive a temporary password in your email address. Use this password to log in for the first time
In order to change your password:
- Go to: https://webmail.us.army.mil/ using your browser, Click on the hyperlink saying “Forgot my username or password”.
- Enter your last name, SSN and Date of birth in the required fields and click on “Find me” option.
- You will receive an email containing a link to reset your password.
AKO is the official military intranet website which only military personnel and DA civilians can access. It’s used to connect army personnel and da civilians through a secure web-mail. It was formed in 2004 to support troopers serving in Iraq. Here they send and receive messages and also enjoy all common features.